18 October, 2010

I have the best friends and family bar none.

Where to begin?  If you’ve read anything it has a happy ending.  Promise.
I have so many fantastic people to call friends and family and they have been very supportive during a difficult time.  However, it doesn’t end there.  So many people have helped in big and small ways to move me into my new flat, despite the worst efforts of myself and more so a certain government department who is supposed to assist people like me be independent, not co-dependent.
There are so many people to thank.  So many in fact it would be unfair to anyone to list them.  You know who you are.
So in no particular order a big thank you to Russ, Roz, Libby, Mum & Dad, Cath, Geoff, Caryn, Bruce, Ian and many, many more besides.
Thank you.
Normal service shall return shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment